Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winter Wonderland arrives at Sapo Verde

I am so excited to be offering this 'winter wonderland' stocking this week on Black Friday!! It's such fun to create winter theme designs and I hope you find something that will make your kiddos wardrobe a bit more festive!

first snow

Also, I am stocking custom slots for the much anticipated 'chica pants' as well as some wool seconds at a discount to clear out more space around here. lol And in the spirit of christmas, I wanted to offer a few things for older children, and not just for diaper wearing littles; in case you'd like to get some christmas shopping out of the way. Stay tuned for more items to be stocked between now and Friday :)

As always, I truely appreciate all the support from my customers! I love sewing for you and strive to exceed your expectations with my creativity <3

No comments: