Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Many thanks for your patience <3

I just wanted to say that I have the best customers ever!!! I so appreciate everyone's patience as I work through custom orders. Since my last stocking, my family has endured many difficulties which has set back my sewing a bit. Thankfully I am getting caught up now, but October was not a kind month. We had three boughts of sickness in the house, I had a death in the family which was completely unexpected and in between all of that, my dh was crazily assaulted by some drug addict in a parking lot one evening. Everyone, including my dh, are better now...but it's been a rough road. I am just about back on track with my sewing and hope to offer more Verde fluff again soon :) Thanks everyone for your kind words and patience as life hit hard here.
xo
Nissi

No comments: