Friday, April 10, 2009

~Hopscotch Capris Preview~

I know a number of you have been waiting for my new wool item to be released. Here are some pics today of a pair on E. These are undyed so you can see how they fit. These are a loose leg style with ruffles and an elastic waist - perfect for a game of hopscotch! I plan on making these from a nice 97/3 wool blend that has a wonderful texture which mimics linen. This particular wool is a bit lighter weight than the current 95/5 used on my other wool items so that it can breathe enough on your little one since these have more coverage than normal wool shorts. I hope you like them as much as I am! These will be adorable paired with swing tops and dresses or anything girly you want to put with them :] I will be starting with testers in about a week! And just so you know, these are a totally different pattern than my classic and board shorts. These are cut differently and have a side seam (which my other items do not). So take a peek and see what you think...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here's the cute pic of E holding a "baby worm" that was promised in my last blog post. Isn't that dirty little hand adorable holding that little earth worm? Don't worry, we put it back into the dirt once we planted the geraniums. :] We love gardening around here!

Photobucket

No comments: