Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~Christmas is a wrap~

So as Christmas festivities are coming to a close with my family and we take down the decorations, it made me sad this year. I just love our simple, classic Christmas decor we put up around our home. We live in a wonderful little historic bungalow built in 1922 and the house always seems happy to be decorated during Christmas time. So I thought I would share a couple pics from our home! First is our fireplace - I just adore our old fashioned knit stockings :p

Photobucket

Then there is the cute little nativity set that I bought at a yard sale one summer. The girls just love to play with it! I found the little wooden barn at a thrift store and the set fits in it perfectly!
Photobucket

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, big or small, with those you love. Happy Holidays from my family <3

No comments: